Shearwater Peregrine Dive Computer
The Peregrine is a simple and easily accessible, full colour, multi-gas dive computer. With the Peregrine we simplified operations and made a computer that is easy to use for divers of all experience levels. The Peregrine is your ideal companion for many adventures to come.
There are 4 diving modes
- Air (For recreational diving)
- Nitrox (Single gas up to 40%)
- 3 Gas Nitrox (Up to 100% O2)
- Gauge (Depth, time, resettable stop watch function)
- Customize your display with information important to you.
- Battery life per charge is up to 30 hours on medium brightness level. USB wireless charging station is included.
In the Dive Log menu, a diver can quickly view detailed graphs and dive information such as a dive log list, water temperature changes, depth, start and end time, surface interval time and more, all easily available at the diver’s fingertips. The Peregrine has a quick NDL planner and intuitive DECO planner that divers can use to plan their dives. The decompression algorithm that Shearwater uses is the Bühlmann GF algorithm.Divers can easily link their Peregrine dive computer via a bluetooth connection, allowing them to share information on multiple devices such as a smartphone, tablet and desktop. Using the free Shearwater Cloud app, the diver can review, edit and synchronize dive logs. Divers can also update firmware or change the language on the go.
Perdix AI computer is very popular under technical divers due to adjustable screen and brightness. Long battery life on one penlite. Merging state of the art manufacturing techniques, innovative engineered materials, and consumer feedback, Shearwater has successfully developed a low-profile, sleekly contoured design without sacrificing features vital to technical divers. It’s everything you love about the Petrel dive computer, just smaller.
- Optional Air Integration: The Perdix AI is capable of displaying tank pressure in all modes.
- High Resolution, easy-to-read display: 2.2″ display with vivid, enhanced colour range and saturation.
- Thin, Low-profile Design: 30% smaller in volume than the Petrel.
- Two Button Interface: Simple to navigate, state-aware menu structure.
- User Replaceable Batteries for both Perdix AI and Transmitter: The Perdix AI works with any standard AA battery and the transmitter uses a 3V CR2 Lithium.
- Wireless Data Transfer Technology Smart: This enables communication with PC, Mac, iPod, and iPad with lower power consumption.
- User Customizable Display: Customize your display with information important to you.
- Multiple Languages: Languages include: English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Italian, and Spanish.
The Teric is an everyday time piece that comes loaded with all the capabilities divers have come to expect from Shearwater and much more. The Teric has a rich, full color AMOLED screen providing a highly visible, bright and vivid display. It also comes with an all new Free Diving mode that has programmable sampling rates, configurable haptic and audible alarms and improved ascent and descent rate indicators. As with the Perdix AI and the NERD 2, the Teric can connect with up to two wireless tank pressure transmitters. Like all other Shearwater dive computers, the Teric is also a highly capable multigas trimix dive computer that can be used for Open-Circuit and Closed Circuit diving with a fixed ppO2. The Teric has a higher degree of end user configurability than previous Shearwater dive computers. Additionally it comes with a tilt compensated 3D compass. The Teric has a rechargeable battery and includes a wireless inductive charger.
The Teric is built on a robust hardware framework that will allow for ample growth through free firmware releases via Bluetooth. The Teric is also fully integrated with the free Shearwater Cloud multi-platform dive logging service.