Are you interested in exploring the underwater world, but are not sure if you want to commit to the complete Open Water Scuba Diver Course? SDI has an option for you!The SDI Supervised Diver Program will introduce you to all of the same subjects and skills as the Open Water Scuba Diver course; however the in-water training is abbreviated to save time. The SDI Supervised Diver certification will allow you to dive under direct supervision of a diving professional for a period of 12 months! At any time in that 12 month period all that is required for you to complete your Open Water Scuba Diver course is to complete 2 more open water checkout dives.
Who this course is for
- Anyone who is interested in Scuba Diving, but is not sure they want to or may not have time to complete the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course.
- Minimum age 18; 10 through 17 with written parental consent
- Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may:
- Participate in dives under the direct supervision of a qualified and active dive professional to depths of 12 metres / 40 feet in conditions similar to their training for up to 12 months.
- Enroll in the SDI Open Water Scuba Diver course. If the diver enrolls in the Open Water Scuba Diver Course before their certification expires, they may follow the Supervised Diver
- Upgrade Procedure.
The session starts with an explanation of how the equipment works and the most important safety rules before the fun begins with an hour in the shallow water experiencing diving for the first time.
- Scuba equipment
- Transport shop-pool-port-shop
- Boat fees
- Note: Bring extra cash. towel and hat.
Price: $300 US p/p